Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A blogspot!





Well, I told myself that if I finished the study I was working on I'd open up a blogspot. 
. . . So here we are. I figured it best to cover all my bases so to speak and that I should go ahead and jump onto the blogspot bandwagon. I'll try my best to regularly update this with not only my personal studies but classwork as well. Hope you guys like it.

I've never really studied much of anything besides the human figure, "Still life"s and master studies, so I thought I'd try my hand at doing internal spaces because it's something I'm interested in working on. Not the greatest thing I've ever done, but I gotta start somewhere I guess.

(Note to self, should probably figure out all the bells and whistles that come with a blogspot and I should also work on making a header)

No comments :

Post a Comment